Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 12:53, 15 November 2011 by Wheirman (Created page with "* Download the Sniper source code from ... git clone ... * Download the latest Pin kit from the [http://www.pintool.org/downloads.html Pin downloads] page ** Extract Pin into ...")
- Download the Sniper source code from ...
git clone ...
- Download the latest Pin kit from the Pin downloads page
- Extract Pin into sniper/pin_kit
- Or set PIN_HOME to the location of Pin if you use a different directory or shared Pin location
- Compile Sniper. Some extra dependencies (a pre-compiled copy of the Python interpreter environment) will be downloaded automatically, so make sure you have a working internet connection when you make Sniper for the first time